Ham tasting & Teambuilding activity
Have an amazing ham tasting experience in combination with a teambuilding and try the 10 different types of Iberian and Iberian acorn hams.
The activity will start with a short welcome drink (10 minutes) and the identification of the teams you will be divided in for the teambuilding.
Next there will be a theoretic part, an informative speech will tell you everything you need to know about the Iberian pork, the elaboration of the ham and the differences between their origins (20 minutes).
After the speech it’s finally time to taste some delicious ham. The hams will be tasted in the adequate order, as you will definitely appreciate the different qualities and textures of the hams, and their different flavours, depending on the procedure, breeding and feeding of the pork (25 minutes).
Now it’s time for the teambuilding activity (15 minutes). Details of the activity:
- Teams of 4 up to a maximum of 6 participants.
- After the speech and tasting, each team will be delivered the game dossier.
- The dossier contains a chart with the name, origin and part of each ham and each team has to figure out the 5 hams that are being blind tasted: their origin and whether it comes from the leg or the shoulder blade.
- Each member of the team will taste one slice of each ham and they will have to discuss with their team the precedence of it.
- Once the chart is completed, the team will deliver it to the jury.
- The results will be checked and announced during dinner or lunch time.
- Each member of the winning team will get a prize of 100 gr of Iberian ham + a certificate as a Master Ham-Taster.
After the teambuilding you will have an appetizing dinner or lunch (1 hour).The menu:
- Large selection of cheese
- Selection the acorn fed Iberian tenderloin
- Acorn fed Iberian “morcon” loin
- Duck foie-grass
- Spanish omelet with onion
- Ciabatta bread with rubbed tomato
- As well as all this menu, you can eat an unlimited amount of ham slices of your choice among the ones offered in the tasting
- Deserts and coffees
- Red wine (Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Penedès or Priorato)
- Soft drinks and mineral water
Finally the results of the teambuilding activity will be checked and announced during dinner or lunch time. Each member of the winning team will get a prize of 100 gr of Iberian ham + a certificate as a Master Ham-Taster.
Contact us if you have a group interested in this unique activity, or for a full Incentive program.