- Delegates arrive at Barcelona airport. Transfer to the hotel – Layetana hotel. Welcome cocktail and program briefing. “One the best European new hip hotels” – The Guardian. The hotel is located in a stylish building from 1926, completely renovated and next to city centre and Barcelona’s Cathedral.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Morning meetings in one of the hotel business room with a coffee-break.
- Lunch at hotel restaurant.
- Guided Tour of Antoni Gaudi works – Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect during Barcelona’s Modernista (Art Nouveau) period. He graced Barcelona with nearly all his extraordinary and beautiful buildings. The tour offers and outdoor and indoor guided visit to the most representative buildings designed by the genius.
- Delicious Spanish Ham tasting and dinner – A 10 different ham tasting with which participants will be able to learn and experience the different qualities and textures of the ham and its different flavours according to its origin, upbringing and nourishment of the pork. The explanation includes origin of the Iberian ham, its elaboration and the different trade marks of their origin.
- Gastronomic Gymkhana – A game designed to challenge participants culinary skills. Gymkhana will take place in Boqueria Market, A Gastronomic kitchen in Ramblas and a special location for wine trivial pursuit. Teams will have to complete some series of tests and questions, workshops and “tapas” competition and blindfolded wine tasting.
- Dinner at catalan farmhouse restaurant – Last and special group dinner in an old farmhouse transformed into a spectacular restaurant offering Mediterranean-Catalan cuisine in a cosy and rustic atmosphere. A perfect bright end to your Incentive trip to Barcelona.
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport.